Monday, December 21, 2009

REVIEW: Graftobian Makeup high definition color palette

I love concealer, and Lord knows I need it! Aside from just concealer, I cannot WAIT to buy and play with more products from this company. They actually specialize in theatrical style makeup products. You can get anything from palettes (foundation, lipstick, concleaer), to glitter, to foundations (in skin tones, AND crazy colors), to broken "glass" to shove in your arm, and blisters to stick to your face! If you need a clown nose, body latex, blood or airbrush makeup, check this website out!

PRICE: You can get this five shade palette on the Graftobian website for $21.99. Five shades for $21.99? Yes please!



PACKAGING: This palette comes inside a normal black box. The black box has all the regular (company name, product name, ingredients instructions) information on it. The palette slides out of the box on either side. The palette is plain black, with a clear lid so you can see the different colors. A sticker on the back has all the shade names, and other miscellaneous (re-ordering information, ingredients, website) information.


PRODUCT: I'm as white and as light as they come, so I got the palette that looked the lightest to me -- Cool Palette #1. Unfortunately, only one shade will actually work for my skin tone. That's okay, though, because now I know which one to order full sized! As I've said, you get five shades in this palette - Buff, Sunrise Flush, Aurora, Morning Glow, and Afterglow. When I first opened, and swatched this palette, I was VERY surprised at how oily these were. BUT, after using the product on my face, I realized I actually like that about them. It makes them very easy to spread, apply, and work with. It also means they give a wonderful coverage without having to apply ten thousand coats. Normally, if not applied perfectly thin, concealer will give me that "yo, I have dry skin" look. NOT this one. Order a palette, find your shade, then order your "perfect shade" full sized on the Graftobian Makeup website! Go. Now. DO IT. Whatcha waiting for? Gooo!

CUSTOMER SERVICE & SHIPPING: Janine at Graftobian Makeup is such a sweet lady! She worked well with me, and got my products out quick! I received my package (very nicely packed, by the way) packaging within 4 or 5 days of our Email correspondence.

OVERALL: Nine out of ten stars! I can't wait to order more