Monday, December 14, 2009

INTRODUCTION.

Hello, Internet!
I've been very back and forth on weather or not I want to start a Beauty Blog. I love beauty, but do I have enough knowledge to even help anyone? Will anyone even read this? Is this a waste of time? My mind has been filled with questions, and I've been in a constant debate with myself. Finally, I've decided to just give it a go - if not for anyone else, then for myself. Even if no one reads this, I still get the satisfaction of writing it.
With that being said, I'm J! As my profile says, I'm just a beauty obsessed female lovin' life. I'm a young, bubbly, stay-at-home-wife. I'm married to the love of my life, and he treats me like an absolute QUEEN. I'm obsessed with horror movies, expensive things, designer bags, shopping, texting, body modification, and obviously ANYthing and EVERYthing makeup + beauty related.
I've always loved beauty products. I'm constantly gushing to my friend about the best shade of lipstick EVER, or that new lotion that makes your hands smell good enough to eat. Between the late night phone calls - "is that not a good deal OR WHAT?", the constant embarrassment as I ask a complete stranger what brand of shadow she has on her eyes, and the never ending beauty babble, I THINK they're getting tired of it all. If "Hey, J .. I really DON'T care." isn't a clue, then I don't know what is. SO, I'm taking the hint, and here I am!
Join me on my journey, why don't you? Here I'll review, speak about, and try everything beauty related. High end, low end, and everything in between. Got a request? Leave a comment! Got a question? COMMENT COMMENT! Concern? Rant? Rave? c o m m e n t.
'Till next time. J.