Sunday, February 20, 2011

Well ..

I'm back.

I'm very sorry to all my followers, subscribers, and friends. I also want to apologize to the companies who have sent me products for review. I'M SORRY!

In the time that I was gone .. I lost, and found myself. I felt pain, suffering, hurt ..but also love, happiness, & joy. Life has been, literally, a roller coaster!

But, as I've said .. I'm back, my loves. I'm in the process of totally revamping the blog. For now, I'm leaving up my favorite (and you favorite) posts, and marking the rest Private until I decide weather or not I'm keeping them. I've deleted past comments -- not to be mean, or rude .. but because of an html error (on whose end, I'm not sure) 99% of them were a jumbled mess that you couldn't even read.

READERS: If you have any requests, please let me know.

COMPANIES: If you sent me any product(s) for review, I WILL be reviewing them. I'll be working my way through the products I currently have, as well as adding new ones into the mix. If you're interested in having me review any of your products, please just contact me.

Enjoy the future, ladies & gents .. I can't wait to get back into this!